2017 Investment Strategies for Senior-level Executives
In this Master Class session, Mark Anderson, President and Chief Economist of ExecuNet, will be turning to Dan Skelly, Executive Director of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and one of the top wealth management strategists in the country, for answers.
Join Dan and Mark for this informative Q&A to gain an insider's view of the economy and learn investment strategies for the next 6-12 months. Topics will include:
- How to view the U.S. and world economy over the next 12 months, including trends to look out for;
- The probable course of interest rates;
- Which investment sectors are likely to rise and fall;
- How to manage risk for your company and your investment portfolio and make better investments in these volatile times;
- The practical investment frameworks to consider, and how to work more effectively with portfolio managers for better asset allocation and to achieve your goals.
Details:Host: Daniel Skelly
Date: Thursday, February 02, 2017
Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
Place: Your PC at Home or Work